Here you can find several downloads and programs for Shift 2 Unleashed, which help you playing the game.
Shift 2: Ultimate SaveGame
xXXx Oggy xXXx
- All tracks unlocked
- Only the minimum amount of career mode races done (just in case you want to play through a fresh career mode)
- All GT1 & GT3 cars in your garage. (selecting the different team liveries for each car is done the same way as picking premade liveries for the normal cars)
- Every other car in the game that doesn't have a GT1/GT3 counterpart is in your garage with works upgrades.
- All bonus/special/unlockable cars in your garage
- $99,999,999 in cash
- Both NFS Hot Pursuit "loyalty cars" in your garage (Zonda Cinque & Cop Flavored Reventon)
- Dr Pepper Camaro in your garage
Drop it in your My Documents/SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED/profiles folder. Let it overwrite.
This, I feel, is the ultimate save game for people who want to race and just enjoy seeing everything that SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED has to offer instead of flying through the game to the point where you're grinding through it just to win & level up & unlock stuff instead of racing for the love of racing.
- Helmet cam without/with "look to apex" function (selectable)
- 1 new centre onboard cam with visible side mirrors (one cam for left-hand drive cars, second for right-hand drive cars)
- 2 new GranTurismo2 style chasing cam (far and close) instead of one crapy default chasecam
- restored default cockpit cam (slightly moved backward)
- no speed/turning blurring
- no speed camera shaking
- no head movement simulation (less inputlag feeling)
- and few less important things
Here is a very minimal tyre mod which gives more reactive handling, without being intrusive. It contains two things:
- a .dll file which helps reducing controller input lag we have when framerate is low. This one should work with any wheel.
- modified tyres
It does not change grip levels, it does not change FFB, just makes the in-game steering react quicker to controller, and the tyres react quicker to steering.
As a result, it kills most of the floating some cars have on my computer, and the tyres are less forgiving as they reach their limit quicker.
AI seems to cope very well with it, and I have good driving sensations with it. Maybe you will feel the same.
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and
materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All Rights Reserved.